Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A First Entry, A Beginning......




Cool Tropical Jazz

This is all so new to me. Blogs, web stuff, CDs, granddaughters. This year has just been full of new stuff. A first granddaughter McKenzie who is soooooo cute and just puts a smile on my face that is as wide as the Pacific Ocean!!!! Grandma's life though has changed the most. Blogs & web pages?? Learning new stuff just scrambles my brain cells, but hey, "gotta try, never know".

So the question I pose to myself is this. Why a web page or a blog with the name "Cool Tropical Jazz"? Like so many things the name came up while my associate and me were just chewing the fat. I was listening to the first CD of my good friend and classmate Aaron Aranita and was just getting into the cool sounding songs he was playing. I had listened to his second CD and found that his first one was more true to what Aaron was all about. Pretty cool stuff. Listening to Aaron's music gave me a tropical jazz feeling. Wala!!! Cool Tropical Jazz!!! So there, just something that just came up. The next question. Why do a blog or webpage with this title? Well, I just thought it would be neat to put something together for fun about music in general, slanted maybe to a little jazz, that was cool, plus anything else out there in the middle of the Pacific Ocean that may be pretty cool in itself.

Anyway, just a first entry, just a beginning of who knows what. And for anyone who reads this, Aloha from paradise and God bless!!!!!

Oh the picture at the top??? Worship at New Hope Leeward.....pretty cooool!!!!

Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cool, It's cool.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only the beginning
It's only the beginning

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
A Passion for Jazz! History of Jazz music origins, styles and musicians featuring photo gallery, timeline, festivals, webcasts, piano & guitar chords, scales and online lessons. Hit Counter
Web Site Counter